This Website is owned and operated by Shionogi B.V. (“Shionogi”, “we”, “our”, “us”). We are a private limited liability company formed under Dutch law. We are registered with the Trade Register of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 73229180 and our registered address is Kingsfordweg 151, 1043GR, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Our VAT number is NL859411011B01.
- Shionogi will make reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but makes no warranties or representations regarding its accuracy, timeliness or completeness. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. You agree that access to and use of the Site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Shionogi disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Shionogi nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use the Site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages related to any viruses that may infect your computer equipment.
- Medical Information. The Site may contain information relating to various medical conditions and treatments. Such information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein to diagnose a health problem or condition. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice.
- Forward Looking Statements. The Site contains forward-looking statements about Shionogi's financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. A discussion of these and other risks can be found in Shionogi's most recent Annual Report. Shionogi assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
- All product names, whether or not appearing with the trademark symbol, are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Shionogi, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of law and/or regulation. Shionogi has and will continue to actively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- The contents of the Site are subject to copyright protection. All rights to the contents of Shionogi web sites are reserved to Shionogi and its licensors and such content may not be copied other than for non-commercial individual reference and may only be used, subject to the prior written consent of Shionogi or its licensors, if all copyright or other proprietary notices are retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in the Site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the prior express written consent of Shionogi. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring on any person by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any patent or trademark of Shionogi, or any third party.